- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
First off, thanks so much Colton! It’s really nice of you to nominate me for such an amazing original award, and I think it’s really cool to be one of the 20 bloggers nominated. So again, thank you so much!
The Original Post: https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/99775937/posts/2693587506
- Would you rather go without meat or dairy? … I can’t answer that. I love both, and their both food essentials to me. Chicken, pork, milk, yogurt, ice cream, steak, all those thing! I think that I’d go without dairy, but it would be hard to give up.
- What kind of music do you normally listen to? I used to listen to Imagine Dragons, Owl City (yuck), and that kinda stuff. But then I discovered 🎶kpop🎶. So now I love it. I listen to NCT, BTS, ateez, that Kinda stuff. 🙂
- Is there a specific word that sums up your blog? If there was a word that sums up my blog, I think it would be… original or ambitious. The Inspired Page is very one-of-a-kind, and I have high hopes for it. ❤
- What is a post on your blog that you want as many people as possible to see? I would love if the first thing that all followers saw was the about page. It sums me and my blog up in a couple paragraphs, and I think reading posts is much more enjoyable if you could imagine who had written them.
- On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the device you are writing this award post on? I’m using a Mac Book Pro. I’ve had it since I don’t know… 4 years? Longer? It’s gone through some pretty rough times. Its had water spilled all over it. Its had a bowl of Chinese beef noodle soup spilled all over it. Its been dropped. Its been through a lot of stuff, but its surprisingly resilient. The only thing that the water and soup messed up about it is that the bluetooth doesn’t work. But then again I didn’t use the bluetooth anyway. So, 9.5/10?
My Questions For Nominees:
I actually really really love Coltons questions, so I would like my nominees to do his questions:
Would you rather go without meat or dairy?
What kind of music do you listen to?
Is there a specific word that sums up your blog?
What is a post on your blog that you want as many people as possible to see?
On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the device you are writing this award post on?
Nominees, get out there and do this amazing award! Thanks again Colton, and nominees, hope you have fun with this award!